binNMUs and versions

Hi,

I'm considering to change the usage of the versions-field in
wanna-build.

Up to now, we have version and installed-version. The later gives the
version currently installed, including binary epochs (i.e. +b...).
Version stores without.

The field Binary-NMU-Version used to disappear when the binNMU was
installed.

I'm not exactly happy with this behaviour. Especially I think the
version and installed-version field should have the same semantics,
i.e. both should have the binary epoch or not. Also, I think we
could/should let the field Binary-NMU-Version survive until a packages
goes back into needs-build with a new source version.

What do you think?

Andi