Re: Always use some specific servers to build a package

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:25:15AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Sylvestre Ledru, le Sat 12 Jun 2010 00:01:25 +0200, a écrit :
> > Does anyone see a better way of handling this specific problem ?
>
> Can't atlas just build the binaries and not try to run then?

Or atleast only run those that are supported by the buildd.

I can imangine that at some point you'll add support for
instruction sets that none of our buildds currently support,
and I assume you want to get them build anyway.

It might also be important for people who want to NMU, do security
updates, whatever, to be able to build it with whatever cpu they
have.

But I can understand that you would like to run as much as
possible regression tests.

What we can do is exclude packages from getting build on some
buildds.  We'd need a list of the packags and which buildds
you'd like to avoid.

Kurt