additional build depends / conflicts

Hi,

during the libnss-db-rebuild time (and also for python 2.6 tests in
experimental) we wished to be able to tell the buildds that they need
to upgrade their chroot before they build the packages.

The idea for that is to be able to specify additional build depends
and conflicts via the wanna-build database.

As I don't want to get requests to specify packages which are not part
of the controls build-depends (for that, I really would like to seen
an source upload), I consider checking that only packages are depended
on that are part of the source package dependencies anyways (we still
could get a newer version). For conflicts, I don't think that is
advisable, as we might need to conflict with an intermediatly broken
version of something indirectly depended on.

For the purely technical side, I'm also considering whether to store
that as one field in the database (with something like "a (>> 1), !b
(<< 2)"), or two fields, one for conflicts and one for depends. Any
specific opinion on that? (Two is probably a bit easier, so I'd do
that.)

Comments?

Andi