Re: wanna-build state changes by dinstall

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [100606 13:12]:
> So, summarizing: Unless someone has an better idea (or thinks that's
> too hackish), I tend to implement the second later today.

Done. However not deployed yet (working tree is not current, so git
push doesn't activate changes) due to the fact I edited a bit earlier
today.

This is an feature at this point in time, I want to specifically wait
till all buildd maintainers failed to sign the changes they might have
gotten today.

Andi