Re: Question to candidates: what are your quantitative diversity goals and metrics?

Am Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 02:10:07PM -0700 schrieb Soren Stoutner:
> Does anyone have a link to the information Margerita shared or information
> from other sources about the number of women contributing to Debian compared
> to Free Software in general?  Having specific numbers is a helpful first step in
> addressing the problem.

I was seeking for the video in preparation of my platform but the
DebConf15 website was non-functional at the time when I was searching
and I was unable to guess from the list of DebConf videos[1] which might
be the right one.  I also asked Margarita in person and she did not
remembered where she had found that numbers at that time.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

[1] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2015/debconf15

--