Re: Changing how we handle non-free firmware

Hello

El 7/9/22 a las 20:31, Bart Martens escribió:
On Tue, Sep 06, 2022 at 11:00:25PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
I think the problem is with "non-free section". I think Steve looks at
that like the non-free-firmware section is now allowed. I suggest you
s/now/not/
just rewrite it as: "containing non-free software from the Debian
archive".
Hi Kurt,

Yes, let's do that, thanks. So here is the adapted proposal C:

=================================

The Debian project is permitted to make distribution media (installer images
and live images) containing non-free software from the Debian archive available
for download alongside with the free media in a way that the user is informed
before downloading which media are the free ones.

Seconded.

Thanks for making the update.

Kind regards,

--