Re: Changing how we handle non-free firmware

Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org> writes:

> If it does not require the explicit approval of the sponsors, yes, I
> agree this text clarifies and makes better the text I proposed.

I'm not Kurt, but I think A.1.3 applies here:

    The proposer of a ballot option may amend that option provided that
    none of the sponsors of that ballot option at the time the amendment
    is proposed disagree with that change within 24 hours. If any of them
    do disagree, the ballot option is left unchanged.