Re: Lynx is a form of accessibility (was Re: Lynx is not Accessibility)

Devin Prater dixit:

>I use many different operating systems, as a person who is blind. I don't
[…]
>While text *is* usually accessible, it's not always the easiest to use.

My point here was that there are *other* cases where lack of
lynx support means lack of accessibility, even if this seems
to no longer be true for *some* (perhaps even most? there IS
a steady stream of people on the lynx mailing list…) vision‐
impaired users there are other usecases.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation