Re: Reaffirm public voting

On 2022-03-04 13:15, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 04, 2022 at 12:14:56PM +0100, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
>> Is init systems GR a political GR?
>
> yet there are people maintaining systemd and sysv in public.

How is that relevant?

I'm neither a systemd nor sysv maintainer, but considering the grief
that some other non-maintainers got just for expressing that they favor
systemd, I'd rather not vote at all if it's not secret.

You of all people should know this. You've spoken out against exactly
this kind of grief. You asked for a shield back then, and that's what
the people in favor of voting secrecy are asking for now.

Best,
Christian