Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

Hi Philip (2022.02.14_13:55:45_+0000)
> Under what circumstances are we expecting people to think that letting
> other DDs know how they voted is going to be against their interests?

From the discussions around recent GRs, I saw that there were community
members who were uncomfortable making their views on an particular
decisions public. Not because of fear of attack from a single toxic
person, but rather that there'd be many people who disagreed with their
vote.

I can imagine this if you are voting for the unpopular option, or an
option perceived as not being politically correct.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/