Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 2:30 PM Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> wrote:

> I'd also appreciate hearing more specific examples of where someone
> wasn't able to vote their true preference because the vote was public.

People expecting (or maybe hoping for?) more political controversy may
feel differently; see below.

I personally would rather avoid the controversies, and the votes, that
lead to such fears.

> Recently posted here in another recent thread:
>
> This matter is extremely important for me, as soon as Debian starts
> voting political/social GRs and not only technical ones.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner