Re: General Resolution: Change the resolution process: results

On 1/31/22 15:42, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 03:31:12PM +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
The details of the results are available at:
https://www.debian.org/vote/2021/vote_003

I think its a bit sad that even in Debian the motivation to vote seems to be
pretty low. I'm wondering if there is anything we can do to motivate more
people to vote.
It's understandable that there is no motivation to choose between two very
long and complicated (and similar but maybe not?) changes.

Yeah. The wording is kind of hard (and boring) to read.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)