Re: General Resolution: Change the resolution process: results

On Mon, 2022-01-31 at 19:42 +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

> It's understandable that there is no motivation to choose between two very
> long and complicated (and similar but maybe not?) changes.

True, also (like in my case) I forced myself to find the time to read trough
it and understand it somewhere in the middle of the night to be able to vote
at all. Yes, I think voting is important!

So in general if there are such big and non-obvious changes to documents, I
think the best option would be  to have (require?) a side by side diff as PDF
or in some other readable format available. In this case the old document and
the two propose changes could have been displayed side by side on a few
landscape pages.