Re: What does FD Mean

On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 11:29:58PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> I'd rather have a None of the Above default option all the time along
> with FD. It'd probably help.

FD effectively is the same as "none of the above".

You might believe that the subject is stupid and that the horse is dead
and we shop stop flogging it, but the fact that we got it to a vote in
the first place proves that there are people who disagree with you, and
they will translate NOTA winning into "we haven't found the right answer
yet, so let's try this again, for real this time".

That's further discussion, just under a different name. I'd rather have
an option that is honest with everyone and declares what will in effect
happen.

If you want an option that says "no, not now, not ever", you need to put
it on the ballot.

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard