Re: General Resolution: please vote responsibly

Le dimanche 04 avril 2021 à 21:27:28+1000, Dmitry Smirnov a écrit :
> On Sunday, 4 April 2021 9:50:01 AM AEST Debian Project Secretary - Kurt
> Roeckx wrote:
> > This is the first call for votes on the General Resolution about
> > a statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board.
>
> I urge everybody to vote responsibly and thoughtfully.

Indeed.

> Cancel mob can never be satisfied and, if encouraged, they will demand
> more sacrifices soon.

How could you consider that you are actually asking anyone to vote
responsibly when you are trying to present them with the idea that
voting options you dislike is not responsible?

Your sense of democracy raises questions.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2