Re: Nuance Regarding RMS

Hi Barak,

thanks a lot for this nuanced view.

On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 11:51:59AM +0100, Barak A. Pearlmutter wrote:
> He’s remarkably stubborn in technical matters even when outside his
> domain of expertise and completely wrong.

The traits that make RMS appear awkward are the same that made him
create the GNU project and the FSF, and without RMS being the way
he is Debian would not exist.

cu
Adrian

  We acknowledge the role of the GNU project in our system and like to
  think of Debian as "Son of GNU".
                                   Bruce Perens, Debian Project Leader