Re: Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

> You're making a good cause to make the lists read-only for non-members

I'm trying to argue my position, instead of long reasonings about
feelings of my opponents and so on.  Is that wrong for the Debian now?

> Maybe some wording somewhere is strong

It doesn't matter.  The message is clear: do what we want or go out.

> Yet you miss the point that he is shitty towards women

Not.  It's you, will miss that point next time, if woman
makes a similar support letter.

Why?  Because it's how you analyze counter-arguments.
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2021/03/msg00412.html - a good
example.)

> I joined Debian because it is inclusive

The original goal of the Debian was not being inclusive,
but a free OS.  That's all debian users still expect from the project.