Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

Le mercredi 31 mars 2021 à 16:41:50+0200, Pasha a écrit :
> On Wed, 2021-03-31 at 11:59 +0200, Gard Spreemann wrote:
> >
> > Sergey B Kirpichev <skirpichev@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > > Obviously, you want to turn the Debian into something "more than
> > > that".  But have you fixed all bugs in the packages you do
> > > support?)
> >
> > Is this how you behave when discussing political matters in general
> > too?
> > "This one important problem isn't fully resolved, therefore we cannot
> > discuss anything else"? Humans, and organizations consisting thereof,
> > do
> > not work on the basis of a totally ordered list of priorities.
> >
> >  -- Gard
> >

> Libreboot explanation can be helpful here:
>
> https://libreboot.org/news/rms.html

I stopped reading after "Thought Criminal", "accused of defending rape
in an Orwellian smear campaign" and "orchestrated by mainstream media".

Honestly, do what you want, but Trumpist arguments are generally
sophisms and therefore not worth a dime of anyone's time.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2