Re: GR: Change the resolution process (2021-11-25 revision)

Apologies for not having followed up on this message yet.  I got rather
busy with non-Debian things for a bit.

To provide a status update, I think Kurt identified several significant
issues and we need another revision.  I hope to finish that soon, at least
by next weekend if not sooner.

There are several things that I think are fairly straightforward to fix.
The open questions that I was hoping to get some further feedback on were:

* Should we say that the proposers of ballot options need to provide the
  short summaries at the end of the discussion period, or should we
  specify that the Project Secretary writes them?

* Is everyone okay with changing five days to seven days in the rule on
  when the Project Secretary needs to start a vote after the end of the
  discussion period?

* Should we use a different term than "call for a vote" to describe the
  Project Secretary starting the vote?

There are also a few wording proposals in the previous message to which
this is a reply.  Except for the one about how the Technical Committee
selects someone to run a GR process, I intend to adopt those in the new
version, so if anyone doesn't like them, please speak up.  For the TC
part, I plan on using Sam's proposed wording.