Re: GR: Change the resolution process (2021-11-25 revision)

Hi,

On Wed, 08 Dec 2021, Russ Allbery wrote:
> * Should we say that the proposers of ballot options need to provide the
>   short summaries at the end of the discussion period, or should we
>   specify that the Project Secretary writes them?

I think it has always been a mix of both that has been working relatively
well. The proposer should likely suggest a wording but the project
secretary should likely have the final word in case of divergence and the
right to adjust them to avoid ambiguities with other options.

> * Is everyone okay with changing five days to seven days in the rule on
>   when the Project Secretary needs to start a vote after the end of the
>   discussion period?

Fine for me.

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>