Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

Hi Craig, hi Zlatan,

Am 03.04.21 um 10:18 schrieb Zlatan Todoric:

On 4/3/21 01:52, Craig Sanders wrote:
On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 09:07:15PM +0200, Zlatan Todoric wrote:
Yes, lets use that I am not native English speaker and drown the
conversation with some pointless pedantic approaches now and bunch of words.
Oh, FFS!  I was giving you a face-saving excuse for your ignorance, not using it against you.
On the contrary, [...]

This...

[...] we have a saying for this:

Претакање из шупљег у празно.

Which would mean something like "you say a lot but actually nothing".
we have a saying in English, "You can't teach someone who refuses to learn".
Which means exactly what it says.
And it applies to you, no matter how much I try to help you.

... and this sounds like you're both somehow lost in understanding each other over mail, resulting in mails that contribute only little to the discussion about the vote at hand relevant to the broader audience on this list.

May I kindly ask you to proceed your conversation off-list?

Regards,
Micha