Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 10:56:42AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> debian-keyring (1998.09.27) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * Mon Sep  7 14:13:23 EDT 1998: [PGP/IG]  Updated the key of Dima Barsky
>   * Thu Sep 10 18:10:03 EDT 1998: [PGP/IG]  Added the key of Craig Sanders
>
> So, to summarize: when you became a Debian Developer, Craig had already
> been a Debian Developer for about 18 years.

My first package for debian was in late 1995 or early 96. There wasn't really
any formal process for being a DD back then, just volunteer on the lists and
do the work.  Different times.

1998 is probably when we started signing package uploads.

i'm down to one package these days, dlocate, which i work on when i'm able. i
uploaded a new version of it a few months ago - the upload completed OK, but
the new version never went into unstable. I have no idea why it just vanished,
probably some change to the upload procedure that I haven't had the energy to
explore yet.

craig