Re: The "RMS Open Letter" is based on lies, misrepresentations, and misinformation

Hello,

On 26.03.21 15:08, Ximin Luo wrote:
Does anyone have a response to this?

I had no intention to reply to this email, but as you insist: in my opinion RedHat's statement captures things well enough( https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/red-hat-statement-about-richard-stallmans-return-free-software-foundation-board) and so do the many others (for example the one issued by the FSFE https://fsfe.org/news/2021/news-20210324-01.en.html)

You called it "witch hunt", others call it "protest". We could also call it an open conflict.

Conflicts are part of human interactions. People are in dialogue, they're negotiating values, cooperation, leadership.

Ulrike