Re: "rms-open-letter" choice 3: do not, as the project itself, sign any letter regarding rms

I've added this option on the website. I'm still processing emails.

Note that it's my interpretation that if changes are accepts that
there is no need to second it again. If you don't agree with the
changes need to say so, and which point and become the proposer of
a new option and need to look for seconds again.

Please let me know if there is something that's currently on the
website that you don't agree with.

Kurt