Re: Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

Hi mak,

>Think about the signal
we send if we as a community are okay with a person openly debating
whether sex with children is okay in a leading role at the top of the
organization that's promoting software freedom.

Since this is being repeated everywhere and also on this vote, I just wanted to point out this - https://www.stallman.org/archives/2019-sep-dec.html#14_September_2019_(Sex_between_an_adult_and_a_child_is_wrong

There is no more open debate existing on that from him.

Best Regards,
Akhil Varkey