Re: How to leverage money to accomplish high impact Debian projects

    Gunnar> In my case, fortunately my livelihood is guaranteed, and
    Gunnar> depending on many things, I will have more or less time
    Gunnar> available for the projects in Debian I most care
    Gunnar> about... Adding money offers to the mix won't change the
    Gunnar> results.

For me that's true up until the point where I can make most of what I'm
making from my day job on Debian or other FOS activities.
Which is to say there's a boundary condition.  On one side of that
boundary, money doesn't motivate someone who is professionally employed.
on the other side, enough money allows someone to consider a career
change.
I think some of us would jump at that if we could.

--Sam