Re: DDs with no key in the keyring [was: Please include unique voters in GR graphs]

Mattia Rizzolo dijo [Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 06:19:27PM +0100]:
> > > i.e. the only accepted "investigation"
> > > method, likewise take a ton of time (and the fairly limited amount of
> > > empathy from the people doing it).
> >
> > You have all my sympathy and respect for doing what you do! :)
>
> If it can comfort you, I think there were like an hundred more a couple
> of years ago or somesuch (number coming out of my mind).

FWIW, many among them are still "leftover" from the 1024D keyring
purge (Jan 2015). We removed around ¼ of the then-active keys, and
many from them have not yet uploaded a new key.

Greetings,

(and many thanks+hugs to Mattia!)