Re: Please include unique voters in GR graphs

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 07:56:00AM +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that GR has a stats/graph page like this:
>  * https://vote.debian.org/~secretary/gr_initsystems/ (ongoing)
>  * https://www.debian.org/vote/2019/suppl_001_stats (finished)
>
> This includes a graph over ballots received, votes tallied etc. over
> time.  I would like to see the number of unique votes as well.  The
> unique voters count is interesting because it reflects our voter turnout.

I theory I have this data, even for some of the historic votes. It
just requires parsing some of the files it kept during the vote,
and generate a file for gnuplot, and then let gnuplot print that.
If I remember, I'll try to do this after the vote.

> Related, assuming the script knows the number of eligible voters, having
> the current actual voter turnout would be great too.

The script thinks it knows the eligible voters, but it doesn't.
The top of the graph is now just above 900, because devotee thinks
there are 909 DDs. 909 is the amount that will be able to vote,
because they have a GPG key in the keyring. But the real number is
1011, so I actually need to fix the numbers after the vote.

Kurt