Re: If we're Going to Have Alternate Init Systems, let's being sensible

    Svante> Nevertheless being Swedish I don't find any offensive tone
    Svante> in my wording, please tell me where I failed! (

I don't know I'd say failed.

Looking back, I definitely think this is a language disconnect and
perhaps nothing more.

>"behave in a civil manner. Obviously not.

It's easy to read that and hear that the discussion as a whole was not
civil.
I do agree that there have been some elements that have not been
respectful lately.
But it sounded like you were blaming everyone.

Then when you talked to Jonathan it sounded like you were saying it was
unreasonable  for him to talk to you about tone.  Your approach with me
was something I like a lot better: "Hey Sam, I don't get it; help me
out."

Thanks, and thanks again for the list of init systems.