Re: Re: If we're Going to Have Alternate Init Systems, let's being sensible

Changed the subject slightly.

Sorry Sam,

replying to this list with the previous mail does not work (evolution).

Nevertheless being Swedish I don't find any offensive tone in my
wording, please tell me where I failed! (As you might no know we are
very honest in what we do (and write)), no hypocrisy here.

Nevertheless, (not being an English native speaker/writer) What could I
do to make this discussion going forward?

Or is it already too late even if Ian has not been able to finish his
latest draft?

Kurt??

Thanks anyway for raising this extremely sensitive issue again.