Re: Re: If we're Going to Have Alternate Init Systems, we need to Understand Apt Dependencies

Hello,

I've purposely kept out of this discussion, hoping that you all can
behave in a civil manner. Obviously not. I don't rank you mail
defective, there have bee several other on this list. Anyway, this
whole GR is about systemd or sysvinit, and everybody pretends they
don't know about alternatives, like OpenRC, initng, runit, monit, s6,
daemontools, and especially Shepherd. Are you all blind to Free
Software progressing steadily, in spite of something that would hurt
Debian as a distribution for many years to come?

Thank you all,
(Sam you do really rush things unnecessarily too much)