Re: Proposal to overturn init systems premature GR

On 2019/12/04 09:22, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> I think short circuiting the discussion process casts into question the
> legitimacy of the process.
>
> I think you are wrong here.  How can one know where to rank option G when it's
> clearly incomplete.  I don't know if I like it or not.  Let's finish the work
> on getting the ballot right and then vote.

Absolutely, losing another day to get a proposal right is a very small
price to pay in the grand scheme of things, where rushing it creates the
risk of having to repeat it all again in the future.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage