Re: Proposal to overturn init systems premature GR

Hello,

On Tue 03 Dec 2019 at 04:15PM +00, Ian Jackson wrote:

> We can do this with enough time to vote before Christmas, as Russ
> reasonably points out is desirable.  Russ suggested a voting period
> starting on the 8th of December would be the latest sensible [2],
> which probably means a call for votes the previous day.

Russ, could you chime in here -- do you still think that starting on the
8th would give enough time to people who might be away from the PGP keys
during the holiday season, or would we be cutting it tight?

(I am almost never away from my own PGP subkeys so I don't feel I can
judge myself whether it would be enough time.)

--
Sean Whitton