Re: Proposal: Reaffirm our commitment to support portability and multiple implementations

Hi,

> Title: Reaffirm our commitment to support portability and multiple implementations

... so how does this help the project? We are all wasting lots of time
in discussing policy and if we want to support init and friends and if
bugs are RC or not. You are basically saying that this needs to continue.

I really hope that people vote this far below FD and I fail to
understand why fellow developers actually second this.

Bernd