Finding Seconds and Alternate Choices

    Bernd> On 2019-11-12 18:56, Russ Allbery wrote:
    >> "Alexander E. Patrakov" <patrakov@gmail.com> writes:
    >>
    >>> I think that one choice is missing here. Could you please
    >>> include something like this, just to see how many people are
    >>> THAT radical?  P.S. myself, I wouldn't vote for this even if I
    >>> had a vote.
    >>
    >>> Choice 4: systemd without Diversity at all
    >>
    >> Including options in a GR that no one supports is a waste of
    >> everyone's time and mental energy.

    Bernd> How do you know that no one supports that?  I'd second that
    Bernd> and I'm sure there are many more out there who would do the
    Bernd> same. Imho all other options are wasted time at the end.

In part because you hadn't spoken up yet.:-)

While there's been no formal proposal yet, now does seem like a great
time to express interest in options that I didn't present and to see if
seconds would be available when we get to the formal stage.
Simon has started that.

I hope that if there options you would support more than tho options
discussed already, you would let us know.