Re: [draft] Draft text on Init Systems GR

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 09:51:03PM +0500, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> Choice 4: systemd without Diversity at all

as said before, I dislike the 'without diversity' framing and think it's
wrong, misleading and insulting. So I'd rather propose 'focus our efforts
on systemd' or 'systemd and overcoming technical debt' or whatever.

systems running systemd vary a lot and have a *lot* diversity.

similarily I would also *not* call sysv bad names or frame it badly.
(and maybe even calling it 'technical debt' is not a good idea.)

--
cheers,
	Holger