Thank you to all of the candidates

It was a little worrying that we passed the first nomination period
without anyone volunteering to run for Debian Project Leader, so it has
been both relieving and quite exhilarating that such a strong set of
candidates came forward and we've had such an excellent discussion here.

I think this is one of the strongest slates of candidates we've had for
DPL in years.  Voting is going to be extremely difficult for me for the
best reasons possible.  I think all of the candidates would do an
excellent job as DPL in their own ways; personally, I kind of want to pick
all of them.  :)

Thank you, all of you, for volunteering and being willing to devote a
significant chunk of your life for the next year to the project, and for
the excellent discussions we've had over the past two weeks (which have
made me personally quite excited about Debian going forward).