End of campaigning

Hi

three weeks of campaining, nearly over. Soon we have two weeks of
voting.

It was a nice time with a managable amount of mails. And one that
certainly gave me new ideas and also incentive to get some of my
thoughts around Debian clearer and more focused. Should I win, the extra
time I gain from that will surely be used for good.

Next two weeks please go vote. The more votes, the better for all of us.

No matter who of us four will win, it will be a good year coming up, I'm
sure.

--
bye, Joerg