Re: Q: Do you believe in Supercow?

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 08:14:49PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> > different Outreach programs Debian participates in. It was a major
> > discussion point in previous elections, I take it that everyone agrees
> > on that front this time around? Is that it in terms of DPL sponsored
> > on-boarding or are we set on removing potential pain points for now?
[…]
> Having said that, I think both the topics of on-boarding and outreach
> are vastly underexplored and deserve more attention. I'm again not sure
> I completely understand the question, but if you're asking whether we
> should be content with only having our current initiatives in terms of
> outreach and onboarding, then I think that's a no, I think both areas
> could be beefed up a lot.

I wasn't really asking for an answer hidden deep in a thread most people
have probably muted as 1st April joke, so don't worry (too much).  I was
mostly mumbling to myself that previous campaigns dedicated a lot more
mails to that topic than this time around (so far) without rating it.

> So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're basically asking for the
> least favourite and most favourite aspect of APT?

Basically yes, but as these are by now mostly answered more seriously
than I was asking/hoping for by other threads I am fine.

Best regards

David Kalnischkies