Re: Bikeshedding

On 2019/04/02 09:53, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> Gitlab subgroups would solve this problem: Move every Debian package
> into the 'debian' group, but allow subgroups in there:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/foo-team/libfoo

Yeah I was thinking along that too. It seems like subgroups under
/debian for all the debian teams would solve everyone's problems and
introduce no new ones, well, except for having longer VCS fields but
that seems like an easy trade-off :)

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage