Re: Q to all candidates: mutual communcation and decision-making tools

I think I've covered my approaches to communication fairly well in my
platform and in previous messages already.

I agree with you that fixer teams/delegations--targeted agreements
between the project and a group of people working on a task--can be
valuable tools.  I also agree that the Bits from the DPL can be used as
a valuable tool to let people know about discussions and where they are
going on.  I'll note that Misc Developer News can also serve that
purpose and is a great resource for learning about what's going on in
the project.  I remember back when I joined the project DWN was one of
the things I looked forward to with eagerness; it did a great job of
helping me feel involved.

I think my goal would be to let people know about where discussions are
happening and help them know how to get involved.  I'm not really big on
creating a lot of polling of people who haven't been involved in the
discussion.  I've talked about using GRs as a tool, and I guess that's a
kind of polling, but in many cases focusing a discussion on those who
are interested enough to follow is valuable.  I think that's fine so
long as we do a good job of letting people know where the discussions
are and how to follow in a timely manner.