Re: Q to Chris: measuring progress on your goals

also sprach Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> [2017-03-26 23:54 +0200]:
> > it'd be great to have specific metrics attached to goals, whilst
> > assuming a stance that doesn't frame failure to meet metrics as bad
>
> This is an excellent point, although I must point out that in my
> experience "embracing failure" is a very difficult mindset to truly live
> by given how close tied it can be to one's ego and insecurities. :(

In what ways do you think leadership could make a difference here?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"they that can give up essential liberty
 to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- benjamin franklin