Re: Q to Mehdi: S.M.A.R.T. metrics

also sprach Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> [2017-03-30 02:13 +0200]:
> I do not remember myself talking about S.M.A.R.T criteria in personal
> discussions to be honest :-) or if it ever happened, maybe it was
> because it was mentioned in my platform and elsewhere.
[…]
> But anyways... I am not particularly fond of S.M.A.R.T criteria
> […]

How do you reconcile these two statements? Why do you want your
roadmap to consist of S.M.A.R.T. items?

> In general, I have followed the same methodology for all subjects
> I've worked on during my DPL term: I have installed a kanboard [2]
> instance on my server ; created a project (let's call it DPL) and
> created tasks for every subject. Depending on the nature of
> subject, I added sub-tasks sometimes. Comments were also used to
> track the progress of the task.

Would you see any value in having this publicly visible on official
project resources?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

when everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.