Re: Proposed GR: State exception for security bugs in Social Contract clause 3

Tobias Frost writes ("Re: Proposed GR: State exception for security bugs in Social Contract clause 3"):
> Seems that topic has been previously discussed already: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=129604

Good grief.

If it really is necessary to to make the point via a GR that our
handling of security problems is right and proper, I think this should
be done with a "matters of the day" GR, not a change to the foundation
documents.

"The Project notes that [arguments in favour]

 The Project approves of the current approach to handling security
 problems, and thanks the Debian Security Team, and the Stable and LTS
 teams, for their hard work"

Or something.

Ian.