Re: New amdendment proposal (Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private)

Iain Lane writes ("Re: New amdendment proposal (Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private)"):
> I'm not quite sure of the terminology - I think it should be a separate
> option to be voted on on the same ballot as Gunnar's proposal.

I think you have not quite enough seconds yet.  The only reason I
haven't been seconding your proposal is that I think it's slightly
ambiguous (see previous discussion about `archives').

Do you intend to propose a slightly modified version ?

I would like to see your option on the ballot.

I would also like to see something from Anthony Towns (or someone else
pro-transparency).  I don't really understand their views clearly
enough to help start drafting such a thing.

Thanks,
Ian.