Re: New amdendment proposal (Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private)

Lars Wirzenius writes ("Re: New amdendment proposal (Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private)"):
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:01:50AM +0100, Iain Lane wrote:
> >      2b. Participants may declassify the material of others where
> >          consent has explicitly been given by the authors of all of the
> >          material being declassified.
>
> What about discussions where some of the participants have died?

Such messages would be undeclassifiable.

If you don't like that outcome, perhaps you would prefer my proposal,
which leaves the possibility in place that (perhaps for specific
messages) the 2005 GR procedure could be used.

Or perhaps you would prefer to make your own proposal.

Ian.