Re: Proposed GR: Repeal the 2005 vote for declassification of the debian-private mailing list

Micha Lenk writes ("Re: Proposed GR: Repeal the 2005 vote for declassification of the debian-private mailing list"):
> [stuff]

Thanks for a useful contribution.

> The last two paragraphs might be off-topic on d-vote already, so let's better
> not discuss further technical/implementation details here. Is there a better
> place where I should bring this idea up for discussion?

I think debian-project would be the right place.

Regards,
Ian.