Re: Proposed GR: Repeal the 2005 vote for declassification of the debian-private mailing list

Micha Lenk writes ("Re: Proposed GR: Repeal the 2005 vote for declassification of the debian-private mailing list"):
> Thank you for the new proposal which now addresses my major concerns.
> Retrospective policy changes are now explicitly forbidden (#4). And I
> totally agree that we should not forbid any future efforts to
> declassify debian-private just because we failed to do so for more
> than 11 years now (#2).
>
> If this is a proposed GR, I do second it.

Thanks for your support.

I'm going to wait a week or so for other comments before I make a
formal proposal.  I want to try to get something that will command
broad support, and that means giving people time to reflect, and
time to explain any concerns I haven't captured or dealt with.

Ian.