Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

On Wed, 2016-08-10 at 08:25 +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

> So you do not believe "it would be acceptable for any message to be
> made
> public without explicit approval of the author", but the project has
> _not_
> decided to make past messages' declassification dependent on explicit
> approval;
> only on "4-8 weeks time, no objection raised".
>
> The current process _allows_ declassification of posts from
> unreachable,
> incapacitated or dead participants.

FWIW, I was not in favour of the current process at the time it was
introduced, and I'm not in favour of it now either.

Cheers,

Nick
--
Nick Phillips / nick.phillips@otago.ac.nz / 03 479 4195
# These statements are mine, not those of the University of Otago