Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 07:56:07PM +0200, David Kalnischkies wrote:
> If on the other hand we say: Listmaster can come up with a proposal
> which can be discussed and as ultima ratio vetoed by GR (or by DPL via
> delegation revocation)

I don't think the DPL can not undo a decision made by someone else.
Either that decision was delegated, and you have this in 5.1.1:

       Once a particular decision has been delegated and made the Project
       Leader may not withdraw that delegation; however, they may withdraw
       an ongoing delegation of particular area of responsibility.

Or it wasn't delagated and someone did it using his own powers.
In 5.1.4 the DPL seems to be restricted in what his powers are:

       Make any decision for whom noone else has responsibility.

This GR seems to give explicit powers to the listmaster to do that
and so wouldn't need a delegation for that, but also gives the DPL
the power to delegate it to others, so both options seem to exist.

Kurt